Born out of a desire to produce an exclusive salon range (and not sell it as “the answer to life, love and other woes”), Evo steps outside the normal realm of truth-stretching invention in a ‘wake up and smell the coffee’ crusade of twisted honesty – designed to make people think.
Evo’s latest campaign, free your mind and your hair will follow, celebrates the free-spirits and their wondrous imaginings along the way.
Taking it to the people, Evo ventured to Montauk for the weekend of the annual Surf Lodge Ball. Using key Evo styling products the team created ‘curl bomb’ – a natural, lived in look that compliments all types of hair flawlessly.
See below for steps on how you too can create the look using Evo products.
1. Spray the hair damp with Day of Grace and layer Icon Welder over the top. Section hair into quarters.
2. Release one section at a time. Twist hair and dry with a blow dryer on low are and high heat for 2 minutes.
3. While hair is hot, twist near the ends and roll up the hair until you reach the roots.
4. Tie off tissue and leave to cool.
5. Leave set until hair is cool and completely dry. Release tissues.
6. Use a wide tooth comb to separate shape and finish with a mist of Mister Fantastic for texture. See more looks at: evohair.com